Welcome to my Education Blog!

Lauren Neufeld

In Hindsight, I Wish I Could’ve Foreseen, The Insight I Have Now

I have recently learned that 360 Degree Learning methods tackle the elements of hindsight, foresight and insight, so we can deliberately assess a given situation. These three elements together…

• Hindsight
  • Foresight
  • Insight

Help you develop a “360 Degree” view.

What happens when we don’t comprehensively evaluate an issue?

We become less likely to go into PROBLEM SOLVING MODE, and more likely to over-react. Working on how we think can greatly influence the actions and choices we make, and hopefully become a habit.

Hindsight allows us to delve into the past and reflect on what actions were progressive, and which reactions were mistakes. It also lets us see how things could’ve been different. With the past in the past, one may also see an alternative route than they had before, A completely different perspective! After participating in a reflection of the past, people are generally more motivated to seek more effective choices in the future.

Insights of the past and present evolve into the choices we make tomorrow. This may friends is,

Drum role please!

Foresight!

Foresight is truly how the reflection one gives to their past, and the lessons they have taken from their experiences, cultivates your optimal decision making skills.

360 degree learning asks you to both step back, and then step up REALLY close to evaluate what you deem appropriate enough to carry through into your next set of choices.